Assess.ai uses the Multi-Factor Authentication. Users will be required to install the MFA required by the organization. Steps below are for the Google Authenticator.
To setup Multi-factor Authentication go to Admin, Configuration and Select Multi-factor authentication.
Click on the link for the Configuration notes: Configuring the Assess.ai Workspace
Downloading Google Authenticator (Users)
1. Download Google Authenticator from Play Store or iStore.
2. Login into Assess.ai with email address and password
3. User will be prompted for Multi-Factor Authentication Code
4. Open Google Authenticator and an access code will be displayed.
5. Enter the access code for access to Assess.ai
Disabling Multi-Factor Authentication for a single User
To disable Multi-factor Authentication for a single user go to:
3. Select the Actions ellipsis for the user and click on - Disable Google Authentication