A Temporary User can be used for adding users that will only be using the system for a short period of time. An example: a panel of expert builders are employed to create items for a Builders Exam. The users could be called BuilderOne, BuilderTwo ... these users would not require an email address to login; and passwords can be generated.
Adding a Temporary User
Go to Admin / Users
Select Add User
- Enter User Name e.g.: Builder One
- Enter Email address - (this can be fictitious) e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Temporary User
- Generate Password:
Note: The temporary user password will be changed each time the Generate is selected.
- Roles: Capture the user role(s)
- User Tags: Capture he User tags
- Restrictions: Capture any user restrictions
Logging in as a Temporary User
- Enter User Name: e.g. BuilderOne
- Enter Password generated when adding New User
Enter Name and Accept
Note: The user name on Assess.ai will be updated with the User Name.