Typing Test Items
Typing Test Items can be used to assess and score Typing Speed (Word per minute)
The Typing Test requires 2 items to setup.
Item 1: A Passage Item for the text for the Examinee to type will be captured. To setup this part of the Typing Test Item follow the steps below:
1. Go To Items
2. Click on Add New Item
3. Select the Features button
4. Select Passage Item
5. Enter the Heading for the Item
6. In the Contents Block enter the Text for the Examinee to type
7. Click on Save
Item 2: An Essay Plain Text Item for the Examinee response. To setup this part of the Typing Test Item follow the steps below:
1. Select the + (plus) sign icon - under the passage item previously added.
2. Select Written & Recorded Item Category
3. Select Essay Plain Text Item Type
4. Go to About tab and check Typing Scoring Item checkbox
5. Click Save and Exit
Examinee view of the Typing Test Item
Note: When checking reports which contain scores e.g. Scored Response Matrix will show the words per minute.