The Marking Module is for the marking of Essay Type Items. After marking is completed the Session will need to be rescored to include the marks from the Marking Module.
Setting up Essay Items for Marking
1. Go to the Items Module
2. Select Add New Item
3. Select Written and Recorded Items
- Essay with rich text - allows the candidate to use a rich text editor
- Essay with plain text - allows the candidate to use only plain text
Once the Item is set up select the More Options to assign the score for the item.
Enter the Max Score for the Essay Item.
Marking the Essay Item
Once the Candidates have completed the test containing the Essay Item the Essay Items will be ready for marking.
1. Select the Marking Module
2. Select the Session
3. Select the Candidate
4. Select the Essay
5. Allocate a mark for the essay by selecting the Score from the drop down menu.
6. Save and select another candidate or Exit to return to the Main Menu
Rescoring the Session after Essay Marking
Once the Essay Items have been marked the user will need to rescore the Session for these marks to be included in the overall Session Results for the candidates.
1. Go to Sessions and Select the Session.
2. Click on View to enter the Session View Dashboard
3. Select the Rescore Button
4. Confirm Rescore by selecting Confirm