1. Add the examus URL at workspace level configuration.
The URL to use is:
2. Select Remote Proctor. This will be either Examus With Respondus or Examus Without Respondus.
Dates are mandatory here:
"Enforce time limit" is required for Examus-proctored exams:
3. After registration of examinee, you can see Examus URL for the registered examinee in Test Scheduler tab, under ‘Examus URL’ column.
4. To get the entire URL, export the ‘Examinee-Data’ report for the target examinees. You can then provide the URLs to examinees, such as via email or mail merge. You can also copy from the Edit Examinee dialog.
5. Directly hit Examus URL in browser to give the test. At the end of test, scoring will be updated in the system but status will be shown as ‘in Review’.