Locking the Session
When you have completed the process of creating/editing the options for your session, return to the session list and click on the ... (ellipsis) button to lock the session. This prevents you or anyone else from editing important aspects (e.g. changing the tests because that would corrupt the saved results).
Delivering the Session
Once the session is locked, you can click the View button on the right to view the dashboard for the session. This dashboard is designed for administrative tasks. Initially, you can use it to get the Test Codes (passwords) to examinees. There are three ways, depending on what makes sense for your organization:.
1. Click Email Codes to email the codes with the template designed in the Session Editor.
2. Click on Rescore to rescore the test. This would be done if examinees had entered the session late or at the end of a session.
3. Click on Refresh Session to update the Status of the examinees. The process can take some time to complete depending on the number of examinees in the session.
4. Click on Export to export the following reports:
- Score / Metadata
- Raw Response Matrix
- Scored Response Matrix
- Item Time Matrix
5. Highlight and copy the examinee test code to your PC clipboard from this screen. The latter is useful if you signed yourself up to take the session for quality assurance; you can then go to the root of your sub domain (e.g., myorg.assess.ai) and enter the code to take the session.
To see the full results, click Export - Scores / Metadata for summary information (Date, time taking, score, etc.). Click Export - Raw Response Matrix to obtain the full matrix of response data for analysis in psychometric software.