Locking the Session
When you have completed the process of creating/editing the options for your session, return to the session list and click on the ... (ellipsis) button to lock the session. This prevents you or anyone else from editing important aspects (e.g. changing the tests because that would corrupt the saved results).
Delivering the Session
Once the session is locked, you can click the View button on the right to view the dashboard for the session. This dashboard is designed for administrative tasks. Initially, you can use it to get the Test Codes (passwords) for the examinees. There are three ways, depending on what makes sense for your organization:.
1. Click Email Codes to email the codes with the template designed in the Session Editor.
2. Click on Rescore to rescore the test. This would be done if examinees had entered the session late or at the end of a session.
3. Click on Refresh Session to update the Status of the examinees. The process can take some time to complete depending on the number of examinees in the session.
4. Click on Export to export the following reports:
- Score / Metadata - for summary information (Date, time taking, score, etc.)
- Raw Response Matrix - to obtain the full matrix of response data for analysis in psychometric software.
- Scored Response Matrix - to obtain the scores per item.
- Item Time Matrix - for time per item (time is indicated in seconds)
- Item-by-Item Report - includes Item delivery sequence and time per Item.
5. Highlight and copy the examinee test code to your PC clipboard from this screen. The latter is useful if you signed yourself up to take the session for quality assurance; you can then go to the root of your sub domain (e.g., myorg.assess.ai) and enter the code to take the session.
Actions: per examinee
Click of the Actions ellipsis next to the Examinee you wish to query.
The following actions are available:
- Examinee Session Report - Note: this report is only available once Examinee completes the test
Click on Export to PDF for a PDF copy of the Examinee Session Report
- Live Progress -
- Note: this option is only available while the Examinee Session is In Progress The screen indicates where the Examinee is in the Test as well as the current item number the examinee is on.
- Click on Actions for the following functions:
- Pause the Examinees Test
- Resume the Examinees Test
- Extend time extend the Test Time for the Examinee
- Go To: move to another item in the test
- Save & Exit the Examinees Test
- Discard & Exit the Examinees Test
- Submit & Exit the Examinees Test
Unregister an Examinee
This will remove an Examinee from the test session.
This will re-open a test session for an Examinee. Note: this option could be used is an Examinee exits a test session prematurely or has connectivity problems and is unable to complete the test.
NOTE: Copy (Control +C) and Paste (Control +V) are disabled during Exam Delivery.