- Click on an Item Bank to view all Items and Assets associated with the Item Bank. If it is a new Item Bank, no items will be listed.
- Click the Add Item button to add an item.
- Enter the Item name and select Add. Item names are required, the Add button will appear gray until the Item Name has been entered.
- Click Add. Once an item name is entered, add a question to the Item. Items can include multiple questions and/or features.
For example, you might have a reading passage (feature) with three questions associated with it.
5. Hover over and click the Add new button. This second step exists to give the ability to add a question (or multiple questions) to a single item.
6. Choose the question type (e.g., multiple choice, true or false).
7. Compose question: enter the Question Text (Stem)
8. Multiple choice options: for Multiple Choice Type Questions enter the Answer Options.
9. The default setup for Multiple Choice Questions is 4 Multiple Choice Options, for additional Options click on Add.
10. To delete a Multiple Choice Option, click on the Remove Icon to the right of the Option.
11. Select the correct answer
12. Points - Select the number of Points the Question will count for. e.g. 1 Point per correct answer.
Note: 0.25, 0.5 Points per correct answer are also supported. e.g. Green and Yellow will count for 0.5 points each.
13. Multiple responses - are questions with more than one correct answer option. Select all acceptable answers and adjust the points accordingly.
Click here for the notes about More Options