When we are building a test we usually start with a blueprint or objectives table. These objectives determine what is the test going to evaluate so, we start by branching out several levels until we reach a level of specificity that suffices the project's documentation standards.
- Login to Fasttest with your workspace admin account and on the workspace overview click the "Content Hierarchy" button.
- Click the plus sign "+" to enter the most general level underneath level 1.
- To keep adding levels of specificity underneath levels 2 and beyond click the plus sign "+" that is before that level to which you wish to add on. For example, in the image below we want to add "Algebra II" to the column for level 2.
- To delete an objective click the "x" button.
- When you are done click the "Close" button to save your changes.